Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year. More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke. Over 80% of the world’s 1.3 billion tobacco users live in low- and middle-income countries, like in India.
Here is a golden opportunity with therapy assisted tobacco cessation program, developed by ARCO-India.
Get ready to join us for the Tobacco cessation program 11 days,
· Set goals
· Identify blocks
· Resolve issues
· Clean teeth/ Dental care
· Use medical help/ recovery coaching
· Substitute craving with alternative activities
· Manage withdrawals
· Personal counseling and coaching by experts
· Celebrate life without nicotine
· Practice eco-therapy: Quit smoking & Plant a tree
· Follow up programs
The Therapy has five parts:
The first part is the medical management of the program and the next four parts are related to the therapy.
Four pillars of Tobacco Cessation program are:
The Tobacco cessation program in ARCO is a combination of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy based on four pillars. Our motivational speakers and therapists will help you to identify your worth, help you to set goals for your quit smoking, assist you to deal with the withdrawals, and lead you into a successful journey towards a No tobacco lifestyle.
1. Respect yourself
2. Respect your dear ones
3. Respect your Environment &
4. Celebrate Life without smoke
Quitting Smoking or Tobacco requires some lifestyle changes. Be ready to make this changes as part of the ARCO therapy
Our schedule will be designed based on the above Four Pillars
1. Respect Yourself:
The first step towards tobacco cessation program is to value and love oneself and assert one’s dignity and worth. Respect yourself means taking care of your physical and mental health and well-being
2. Respect your dear ones:
This refers to the dangers of passive smoking which can affect your kids and family, as well as anyone near to you while smoking. When you smoke, people around you breath it even when they are not active smokers.
3. Respect your Environment:
QUIT TOBACCO & PLANT A TREE.
· You can draw inspiration from the tree you have planted on your quit day
· As the plant grows with your full care, you also grow in your sobriety, wellness and happiness.
· While quitting cigarettes or tobacco in any forms, you can also draw inspirations from nature to aid your sobriety.
Celebrate Life without smoke
Quitting tobacco is a challenging task. It is like a fight and the smoker is like a warrior. Once you hit the target and defeat your enemy, you will be like a hero and a winner.
· Quitting tobacco is not a sacrifice, it is a fight and the winner deserves to celebrate life.
· New lifestyles, new friends, new habits, and a new life.