Addiction Recovery Coach Online (ARCO) Overseas is specially designed to cater to the overseas clients, especially from the developed countries who seek therapy at an affordable price. ARCO is the therapy wing of the Ecolink Institute in India, which is an approved training provider of the Colombo Plan Drug Advisory Program and recognized by GCCC and ISSUP.
All the therapists under this program are trained in Universal Treatment Curriculum (UTC) on Substance Use Disorder, promoted by the Colombo Plan, UNODC and WHO. Therapists are credentialed by the Global Center for Credentialing & Certification as “Internationally Certified Addiction Professionals” (ICAP), based on examination conducted by NAADAC- USA.
Goal: To offer quality counselling services at affordable price for clients from Gulf and developed countries
Mode of services: Online counselling services, group therapy and psycho education offered through live sessions at Zoom, whatsApp or similar platforms. All services are strictly offered in online platforms only, ensuring confidentiality and individualized treatment planning and therapy. Medical or Psychiatric consultation are not provided under this services due to legal restrictions which are to be accessed locally.
The countries covered:
1. Gulf countries, specially UAE (Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & Oman
5. New Zealand
6. South Africa
Qualifications of the Therapists:
ICAP Certification with minimum 2 years clinical experience in SUD with post-graduation in Psychology from an approved University/ MSW with Medical & Psychiatric specialization, or PhD in psychology
Recovery coaches with minimum 5 years of sobriety with minimum graduation & minimum 2 years’ experience as Recovery Coach
Fluency in English (both written and oral).
Type of services we offer: (Main focus is on SUD management, but associated mental health issues addressed)
1. Primary therapy for SUD management (6 therapy sessions, six psycho education sessions & 3 group therapies)
2. Screening and Assessment package with early intervention (Entry package with two therapy sessions including assessment & brief intervention, plus 2 (two) psycho education sessions
3. School Counseling services, including SUD and other mental health issues like depression, anxiety disorder, PTSD, etc
4. Counseling services for any co-occurring disorders like depression, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, etc
5. Recovery coaching for both males and females separately
ARCO therapy runs through various stages and programs, starting with a screening, intake counseling, assessment, treatment planning, case management, psychotherapy and psycho education.